Sample SD card video file for testing?

erewhon

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
BlackVue DR500GW-HD & DR650-1CH
I'm thinking of getting the Itronics ITB-100HD, but have been concerned with problems viewing videos in the PC player, as reported in another thread.

I downloaded the 1.3.2 version of the player and have it running on my Windows 7 64-bit system, but I need an actual video file from the SD card to make sure it all works on my system.

Does anyone know where I can download a video file created by the ITB-100HD? Or, perhaps some kind soul could make available an appropriately tame and non-incriminating file for me to test on my Itronics PC player?

I'll send you me email in a PM and I can send you some files that way to test.

Thanks, NVBob - I emailed you with my address.

Thanks to NVBob...

He provided some files (avi and dat) from his Itronics ITB-100HD, and they worked fine on the Itronics PC player that I downloaded. Well, there was no sound, even though a graph at the bottom of the video seemed to indicate sound volume - jagged when traffic was moving, and flat-lined when traffic was stopped. Not a biggie for me.

Still no obvious reason NVBob's PC player does not work properly.

erewhon said:
Thanks to NVBob...

He provided some files (avi and dat) from his Itronics ITB-100HD, and they worked fine on the Itronics PC player that I downloaded. Well, there was no sound, even though a graph at the bottom of the video seemed to indicate sound volume - jagged when traffic was moving, and flat-lined when traffic was stopped. Not a biggie for me.

Still no obvious reason NVBob's PC player does not work properly.
The graph at the bottom of the player indicates acceleration. (Three different colors = X/Y/Z, see manual for more details.) Make sure you aren't muting your dash cam. Press the button on the right side of the dash cam itself. The light will turn red for recording audio, green for not recording audio.

NVBob confirmed in an email that the sound recording was turned off, and also noted that the graphic display was the accelerometer. Got to read the manual!

Back