Samsung delivery truck returning phones back to the factory

Between there phones that splode and washing machines that, wait for it, .... splode -- Samsung has had a pretty rough couple of months.

One gets the sense that Samsung has devoted too much of there efforts at style and not enough on the fundamentals. They so much want to be Apple but they can't quite manage to capture the style design without neglecting the basic electrical and mechanical things.

This is going to put Sammy back a few years I'm afraid...

Brian

Anyone can make a mistake; it's what happens afterward that counts. Samsung will either learn or burn and unless they change their ways it will be the latter :(

Phil

I dont know, i can mention many a failure that had absolutely no consequences for the person / organization / company that made them.
At least not in the long run.
And me being me and located where i am i think this culture of under performing / failing seem prominent, but then again i have a tendencies to focus on things i cant improve on or make better, but i have not learned that some things are way out of my reach, and so i am needless bothered by a lot of things i cant change or forget about.
And it have become worse since i am no longer a pothead :rolleyes: was a tiny bit easier to let things slide back then, but only a little bit.

Back