samsung evo 256GB card cheap short time only

I think that would work just fine.

One of the best cards for most dashcams IMHO. I've been using the 64GB version and it's been great.

Phil

Amazon (USA) currently has the 256GB EVO Plus for $45 and the newer SanDisk Ultra A1 256GB for $40.

Thats pretty nice price.
I better have a look at the EU Amazons, but i will have to do that tomorrow cuz i am off to bed as i have managed to be able to hit a normal sleep pattern, so now at 7:30 in the evening i am in danger of headbutting my computer table.
If i can score a 40 Dollars 256 Gb card then i will have to find the finances for one.

I have the 128Gb version of this in mine, it was supplied with the dash cam. It's fine.

I jumped on the Samsung EVO 256GB for $45 as soon as I heard about it. It's nice to enjoy 14h:24m:27s of max quality dash cam video from a dual channel setup. (y)

Those prices haven't really hit the EU amazons it seem. :confused:

What's recommended in the 400gig range? I've read that the sg9663dc can handle a 400gb card. I'd like to use the maximum sized card allowable without sacrificing reliability.

for 400GB we use SanDisk A1 cards, not aware of any other 400GB options at this time , nothing we've tested anyway

for 400GB we use SanDisk A1 cards, not aware of any other 400GB options at this time , nothing we've tested anyway
Thanks! Adorama has the SanDisk a1 400gb card for $80. It's on back order though. I'll still order it and use my current Samsung Evo 128gb card.

Back