Sandisk Class 10 don't support in the LS400W very good.

kooook said:
Could you confirm, Transcend and Samsung can be used for the single record? The single output file is bigger than 4GB?

file system won't support creating larger single files, that's not a card problem

Conclusion:
LS400W cannot record continuously for the single output file. The limitation is FAT32 file system, right?

kooook said:
Conclusion:
LS400W cannot record continuously for the single output file. The limitation is FAT32 file system, right?

I've yet to see a camera that doesn't do the same, this is not exclusively an LS400W issue

kooook said:
Saar21 said:
you have sandisk 32GB class 10 in the LS400W and its not do "Memory Error"?
what is your FW?

and an update the Transcend 32GB microSDHC Class 10 and Samsung microSDHC 32GB Plus Class 10 working ok only SanDisk Ultra 32GB MicroSDHC Class 10 do memory error.

I have not found "Memory Error" yet.
Could you confirm, Transcend and Samsung can be used for the single record? The single output file is bigger than 4GB?

This is in all the DVR camera not only in the LS400W, i had GS2000 and F500LHD and they even recored for less time.

Transscend and Samsung recored with out "Memory Error" but in loop recored off they will recored up to 4GB and this about 36:20-36:30 minuts.
But when they arrive to the 4 GB file the camera dont start to recored new clip i need to press the recored button again and this is wierd.

And tell me what is your FW?

Last edited by a moderator:
Saar21 said:
This is in all the DVR camera not only in the LS400W, i had GS2000 and F500LHD and they even recored for less time.

Transscend and Samsung recored with out "Memory Error" but in loop recored off they will recored up to 4GB and this about 36:20-36:30 minuts.
But when they arrive to the 4 GB file the camera dont start to recored new clip i need to press the recored button again and this is wierd.

And tell me what is your FW?

My firmware version is 1305310-EN-7. All function do regularly except FAT32 file system limitation.
"jokiin" have told us before, all FAT32 microSD card in the world cannot save larger than 4GB in a single file.
My Sandisk 32GB Class 10 work regularly in the loop recording @3mins @5mins. The total file size (@full card) is about 29.6GB, duration time = 4 Hours, 2x minutes without "Memory Error". :D

LS400W share same problems whit Flimsy flash memory support. ( see topic about memory)
someone mentioned best memory for LS300W/GT300W is Adata , i using Samsung Plus whit no glitches at firmware came on mine.
well :mrgreen: seems sandisk don´t work 100% on Ls400W too.

Now i use Transcend 32GB microSDHC Class 10 and he works ok, but i dont understan why they released to the market DVR camera that dont support in all kinds of SD cards, Especially Sandisk memory cards that are among of the best in the market.
I would understand if these were cameras at $ 10 no-name brand but these cameras are High End cameras that cost 140$+ and they have DOD logo so...

For me, Sandisk 32GB Class 10 is work 100%. :D
I have not found any problem from it.

I think, it will be good, if DOD release new hardware to support NTFS file system.

I haven't looked into it yet but the A7 processor supports USB2, external hard drives, up to 2TB disks so NTFS is possibly supported already

I got today Memory Error with my Transcend 32GB microSDHC Class 10.
The camera recored for 1:30 hour and then i stoped and when i start to recored again after 10 min i get "Memory Error".
I turn off and on the camera and the she recored another 1:30 hour with no problem.

Hi.
I am using a Sandisk Extreme 32gb microsd in my LS400W and I have not had any problems so far, even when recording 12mb and 5 min segments. I format the card in the LS400W not on my PC.
I do like the recommendation above regarding ADATA. It is a really good card and I have never had problems with them in my cameras.
I find the DOD LS400w a nice dashcam for now. I do want GPS capability in future though.
BTW I got mine from Foxoffer and the service was really good. It arrived here in Canada in about a week and a half.

I have the same problem, too. My firmware is Ls400w 1307030-sc-2. I had no problem using Samsung 16gb or the other 16gb micro sd card that came with blackvue (returned). At first I thought my Sandisk 32gb class 10 (bought straight from Amazon) was defective so I bought another one but it still gave me "memory error" after a minute or less recording. I tried different settings (loop recordings, resolutions, motion detection...) and that didn't solve the problem.

recommend check this topic

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1600

i using Samsung 32GB Plus model (not pro model) , working well no errors
but i remind mine is a Dod LS300W , i think i am lucky at compatibility :mrgreen: .

ZKvWRcN.jpg

XJGyAph.jpg

Firmware : LS300W 1305311-SC-2
97aWhLZ.jpg

My LS400W work for past 2 month without any problems .
Firmware version LS400W20130461
SanDisk Ultra 32 GB microSDHC Class 10.
I did contact DOD for Firmware update I was told that they will open RMA than, I need to pay $35 to DOD CANADA for service call and sent unit to devise center in NY. Shipping back is free.

My only problem with LS400W that 3M mount is not available. By info from DOD 3M mount is in work.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376114543.754880.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376114543.754880.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 88
Back