Sandisk High endurance vs Max endurance

As i recall it is just the number of read/write cycles that part the two, i have not felt the need to spend the extra to get the MAX version
I cant recall if there is a difference in the warranty period for the two.

As you are looking at the Blackvue the question might more be along the lines if the model of memory card is compatible, i would verify that thoroughly for sure before pulling trigger.

As i recall it is just the number of read/write cycles that part the two, i have not felt the need to spend the extra to get the MAX version
I cant recall if there is a difference in the warranty period for the two.

As you are looking at the Blackvue the question might more be along the lines if the model of memory card is compatible, i would verify that thoroughly for sure before pulling trigger.
It's Amazon so I can always return if not compatible, unless compatibility requires months to verify?
I will be using them for the BlackVue DR900X-2CH IR Plus. Anyone has any experience with the compatibility?

I would look in the sub forum for the model, maybe ask @Vortex Radar what have been working good for him, he seem to have been using the brand for a while
I am completely in the dark myself as i have never tried the brand, just my feeling from what i have seen in here over the years that it is not a camera brand that will eat anything you throw at it.
So of course i must urge caution so you can take the right path to where you want to go, i would hate to see you get off to a bad start,,,, with any dashcam.

Myself when i test a camera i try to make a thread with verified good memory cards for use in that model, of course just use over 1 month, long time use is hard to do just 1 guy as i have at least 3-4-5 different memory cards i at least would like to try in a system,,,,, these endurance cards being some of them, and favorites of mine.

I have just tested a Adata endurance card U3 / V30 and A2 rated, it will absolutely not work in the Viofo T130 i am testing, it stop and start recordings at random, where with a kingston canvas select plus which have the same specs aside for it only being A1 it do just fine.
And the Adata card work fine in my action camera getting hammered by 4K/60 FPS footage at 100 mbit,,,,,, way more than what the T130 can dish out.

Memory card thread for the A139 viofo camera.

Anyone gone Purple yet? I don't have any issues with my SanDisk Extreme Pro 256, but the write cycles look good.

Screenshot 2021-10-20 100643.png

Back