SanDisk Ultra (Plus) 400GB MicroSD / MicroSDXC, Class 10, C10, U1, A1

Don't let the cost of the card(s) scare you, they are just one component of the total system. It's only money, nothing you can take with you in the end. :whistle:
I'm not scared about the price but I don't like to spend money on superfluous things. What good would it be if I can't use it in any device? What would I use it for? An external drive? I can buy a 480GB Kingston SSD for 180€ or a 512GB Toshiba SSD for 220€, both with much more storage capacity and cheaper than this card.

I just looked at my phone, my last incoming call was 5 days ago, but i did call my friend yesterday and talked with him for a couple of minutes.

It is rare these days to see full size SD in dashcams.
Maybe need to put advertisement for quick courses: “Buy any dashcam + 400GB microsd card and learn how to dismatle your car interior“? [emoji23]

Sent from my LG-H962 using Tapatalk

Buy Now and get a free service manual for your make and model car with your new SanDisk 400GB card! :D

...What good would it be if I can't use it in any device? What would I use it for? An external drive?....
I don't recall saying anything at all about buying something you can't use. :confused:

I don't recall saying anything at all about buying something you can't use. :confused:

This was your reply to my "there's no recording device that can support this card" comment:
Don't let the cost of the card(s) [the card mentioned in this thread] scare you, they are just one component of the total system. It's only money, nothing you can take with you in the end. :whistle:
I understood this as "buy it if you can 'coz you won't take your money to the grave with you". :rolleyes:

This was your reply to my "there's no recording device that can support this card" comment:

"IMO that would be just about the right size for a dual channel, Full HD camera with GPS data given that I'm currently using 128GB in front and rear GC's." Meaning exactly what it says - my opinion - not suggesting that you or anyone else buy one for any device that can't use it. I prefer (if possible) to be able to capture an entire trip involving 16-20 hours of driving on a single card which will require a card of that capacity (or nearly so).

I understood this as "buy it if you can 'coz you won't take your money to the grave with you". :rolleyes:

Which is what I meant and which is true. I keep telling my kids they will be lucky if, when I pass on, I don't leave them with a pile of bills as I plan on spending my last dollar on my death bed sipping a nice glass of 'double malt'. :)

I plan on spending my last dollar on my death bed sipping a nice glass of 'double malt'. :)

Thats not a bad way to go.

no point being the richest guy in the cemetery ;)
I'll eventually spend all my money before I die but notice that I wrote "spend", not "waste". :rolleyes:

Back