Saving an "Event."

A third option could be added to the side touch 'button' functionality to record an Event, again clip before, during and after?

That reminds me - I think I have figured out most of the two-letter indicators for each of the videos, but not all of them. P means Parking, F means Front and R means Rear. What do the other letters indicate? What is E for? And N? I don't see them defined anywhere in the Manual.

N-Normal Driving Mode
E- Event (G-Sensor)
P- Parking Mode (G-Sensor and/or Movement depending upon settings)
M-Manual

This seems to be an interesting discussion about trying to buy a camera that does everything that everybody wants. I looked at cameras for along time before getting a 650GW 2ch in 2015. It did what I wanted it to do. Also, I planned my purchase and got 4 x 64gb micro sd cards and kept them in the car. When I changed to a QVIA AR790 I got 3 x 128gb micro sd cards (64's and the 128's all Delkin and problem free if anybody is interested). I now have a 750S-2ch and the same 3 x 128gb cards. An accident happened in front of me a couple of years ago and when I was ready to leave I changed the card first- nothing was lost and the non-guilty party was very grateful for the video I e-mailed on.
Many people on this forum seem to have more than one camera and my view is that you buy the one that does the most things that you want. If money is tight then get the most expensive one you can afford. I have seen the output from £20 cameras, the technology is good and it can save you thousands.
If you can afford a DR750S then you are not down to your last penny and like me, you may have a before or after the purchase awareness that there is some vital feature missing. The solution to the problem in this thread - get more cards or change to a camera that locks the event files.

Back