Saving clips to smartphone via Wi-fi

pov136

Reaction score
Country
Australia
hi,

I recently purchased a DR650. It's working fine and everything seems to be doing what its supposed to do but I have a question.

I have scanned this forum and I've seen this question arise a few times however, I haven't found a reply that answers my question to my understanding (which is fairly limited).

What I would like to know is - is there a method, an app, or whatever, to save video files directly to my android devices via wi-fi. I have no issues viewing clips using the blackvue app and I know I can move files around by inserting the SD card.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Use the BlackVue app on you phone. Press and hold the file you wish to save onto your phone and a pop up window will ask you if you want to save it to your devices internal memory.

Use the BlackVue app on you phone. Press and hold the file you wish to save onto your phone and a pop up window will ask you if you want to save it to your devices internal memory.

Thank you so much Zues2011, that was too easy. I feel silly now because I thought I had tried that method.

Back