Scary stupid drivers from Oz

old4570

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Front: 70MAI , Ausdom A261, Mini 0826 , Rear: A118c

Hehehehehe - Oh dear !

Some of these people are scary stupid ...

Van at the start sleep much ?

That guy pulling over and honking due to oncoming asshat,,,, and then he get passed,,,,,,, im so on board with his language.
And that Taxi :rolleyes: dont think he was kidding or thinking one bit.
Like that bit with the snake on the road, seem like some AU drivers are just as deadlyas a western brown.

Like the guys turning right the wrong way, a stellar case of follow the idiot, and multiply your own idiot score.

These videos are ruining my mental image of Australia.

?? Honestly I wonder ...
For years I heard from traveling Australians how bad drivers were overseas !
Now I have to wonder ! Was it actually the Australians that were the bad drivers over there ? ( where ever )

These videos are ruining my mental image of Australia.

This might be a good ploy to rid people from visiting USA. Each summer, hoards of foreigners come and sardine pack all of my favorite spots. I need to get people to go do Dubai or Denmark instead.

Last edited:
Thats unfortunate indeed, the backside of the tourism coin, large parts of Denmark turn into German speaking areas every summer.

If i ever go to the US i will do my best to avoid those places, i hate rubbing shoulders with a lot of people, and i am sure there are other lesser known spots or angles on things.
And not least a large part of me going to the US is to get under the skin of those Americans, not Helmut and Giesel from Hamburg.

Back