School Bus Jumps Red! Then....

BlackCloud

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
2 x VIOFO A119s v2 (Front) : VIOFO A119 v1 (Rear)
On the way to work and then this happens!

Stay Safe out there!

Look Again!!

It's a bit strange there doesn't seem to be any markings on the school bus. It looks new, or at least clean. Even the new ones coming from the factory usually have the school district markings on them as they leave the factory.

It's a bit strange there doesn't seem to be any markings on the school bus. It looks new, or at least clean. Even the new ones coming from the factory usually have the school district markings on them as they leave the factory.

between the low light, glare and the speed of the bus the camera just did not capture the typical markings. The markings are rather small on our buses here.
In this case its Austin I.S.D. (Austin Independent School District)

We have some really $h1tty bus drivers here. I have a dash cam video of a driver reading a newspaper; a cop i follow on twitter relayed a story about a speeding bus driver in a school zone.

Given who and what they are carrying, there should be higher standards than, dare I say it, taxi drivers.

Some of the times there is a cop around the corner , at the 6:10 mark

too bad the bus number didn't show up so you could report it. it's possible they were on their way back from a game, with students on board.

Look again!

that would imply that they actually look at all... which obviously the F150 did not.

Last edited:
One of my brothers is driving a school bus, after retiring from his corporate job. He told me today he had several complaint calls because he blew his air horn at a car who almost ran into him in an apartment complex he was picking up students in. He'd never used it before, and it scared him more than the offending car.
:)
(but the residents of the apartment complex weren't happy to hear the horn at 0630 Am)

One of my brothers is driving a school bus, after retiring from his corporate job. He told me today he had several complaint calls because he blew his air horn at a car who almost ran into him in an apartment complex he was picking up students in. He'd never used it before, and it scared him more than the offending car.
:)
(but the residents of the apartment complex weren't happy to hear the horn at 0630 Am)
They would have been even less happy to hear sirens and have a crime scene in the parking lot...

Back