Screen freezing problem

juneja

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hi guys i have this screen freezing problem
I try to upate new firmware but dint work when u plug it with my computer .computer dont recognizes the mass storage/camera atached. But my sd card works standlone.
I cant pass this logo screen. Just bought camear abt 15 months ago. Plz help
Thanks

Attachments

• 15387856891388312644806420755639.jpg
    15387856891388312644806420755639.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 23
Hi guys i have this screen freezing problem
I try to upate new firmware but dint work when u plug it with my computer .computer dont recognizes the mass storage/camera atached. But my sd card works standlone.
I cant pass this logo screen. Just bought camear abt 15 months ago. Plz help
Thanks
always power off the camera for 5-10sec before putting / removing the SD card.
copy a firmware file onto SD card using a card reader. the SD card must be formatted with a FAT32 file system.
plug the camera to a phone / wall charger to update the firmware. firmware update takes about 1 minute.

I could not format it using fat 32. I have win 7 and win 10 on diferent computers. But i got no option to format in fat 32.

you need to use a third party program to format the card if it's larger than 32GB in Windows, the camera can format larger cards also

Yes its 64 gb. And i m tryinv to format in fat 32 with different methods.i will updte the results.

Formatted in fat 32. Copy new firmware to card and instaled in camera. Put camear to wallcharger. Screen logo came on and stayed there as before.
So what else i can do now?

Formatted in fat 32. Copy new firmware to card and instaled in camera. Put camear to wallcharger. Screen logo came on and stayed there as before.
So what else i can do now?
did you see short and long lights blinking during the update?
what files do you see on SD card after the firmware upgrade?
try to power up the camera from a wall charger without SD card. what do you see?

Last edited:
no blinking lights. as i mention above camera dont pass logo screen so i cant update to new firmware. i use camera with or witout sd card i cant pass logo scree

no blinking lights. as i mention above camera dont pass logo screen so i cant update to new firmware. i use camera with or witout sd card i cant pass logo scree
Try reloading the loader file, then the firmware. If that does not help, I would open it up and reseat the image sensor ribbon cable. Check the capacitors while your in there to make sure they look OK.

ok.
step #2: try to update the loader (you won't see any blinking lights) and after that update the firmware.
the post from @Viofo to download the loader it's a zip file, the loader file inside.

tried loader file noting happen screen still freez at same point. open the camera check connections all intact.
i give up . i realy like this camera thinking to buy it again as i have setup for this camera in car but just worried what if next camera die too. i bought it from blaxboxmy car. amazon have it cheaper right now
what you guys suggest stick with same camera or try some ting else. my budget it less than 200cdn.$
thanks for input

tried loader file noting happen screen still freez at same point. open the camera check connections all intact.
i give up . i realy like this camera thinking to buy it again as i have setup for this camera in car but just worried what if next camera die too. i bought it from blaxboxmy car. amazon have it cheaper right now
what you guys suggest stick with same camera or try some ting else. my budget it less than 200cdn.$
thanks for input
please be specific in what you did and what you saw during the updates.
I said to update the loader and right after update the firmware. the loader update takes seconds while firmware update takes a minute.

Back