SD Card ejection

Rickn55

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Nextbase 622 4k + rwc, 522, 322, 612 4K and 312 x2
Had my trusty 312 over 3 years now and took the SD Card out earlier to pop it onto the laptop and went to put it back in and noticed the ejection has stopped working where you pushed it in and it clicked in and you pushed it again and it pushed it back out. Now it just sort of grinds in and doesn't stay in all the way and sticks out when it is meant to be in (see pic). Likewise when you get it out you have to pull it with your nails rather than it ejecting back out. Anyone else ever experienced this with their 312?
9f037aaecfdc6134996a597cc882d650.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Had my trusty 312 over 3 years now and took the SD Card out earlier to pop it onto the laptop and went to put it back in and noticed the ejection has stopped working where you pushed it in and it clicked in and you pushed it again and it pushed it back out. Now it just sort of grinds in and doesn't stay in all the way and sticks out when it is meant to be in (see pic). Likewise when you get it out you have to pull it with your nails rather than it ejecting back out. Anyone else ever experienced this with their 312?

Hi Rickn55,

Unfortunately that does sound like a broken SD Card carrier. I'd recommend contacting us directly at support@nextbase.com and we'll be able to advise on the best way forward.

Kind regards,
Millie

Yep thought so :(. Now it won't stay in unless tried blue tac but makes a sticky mess so resulted to an elastic band which holds it in and it still works :)
7c3e2753e4cea23db34f0e5894565a7c.jpg
d4459b8afc9a39063ac2b254322aff99.jpg

Innovative but not optimal. :ROFLMAO:

Innovative but not optimal. :ROFLMAO:
Haha it's what I had sitting on my desk at the time when it went Pete Tong lol. Gone with the Elaggy band for now. It only goes in the rear window now as I have my 612 up front. Luckily it still works and records with the SD card held in place. So will upgrade to a 222 after Xmas for the rear window.

Back