SD Card Error.

Wanderkroete

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hello,

I have 2 Mini 3's but one stopped working (after having it for 2 months) in March. I've been trying since then to get it fixed via the seller where I bought it from on eBay and ddPai themselves. But no one seems to care.

I always get a voice signal "SD Card Error". I tried factory reset, I tried re-formating the SD Card via Windows when connected to the computer. Nothing works. Each time when a video loop should be finished "SD Card ERROR". I also can not see the live stream anymore in the app, and on the SD card it doesn't store new video.

I've been writing eMails to DDPai a couple of times but they won't response anymore after I tell them which Firmware I have.

Has anybody an idea how to downgrade the firmware? Does anybody have the Firmware as a file to try to re-install it. What else could I do.

It sucks especially much, because I Hard-Wired the dashcam to my car only days before it stopped working and I've no motivation to take apart the car again to built in a new camera.

I even thought about just buying a new one and hope that will last better... but somehow prices have sky-rocketed since I bought them. Because I'm not convinced of the quality I'm not willing to pay 50% more than last time.

Any idea would be appreciated.. with the risk of ruining or bricking it all together. I've run out of ideas.

So far DDPai has been the worst customer support experience ever. I really regret buying them.

Have you tried a new SD Card in the camera?

The Mini3 has a built in memory card that you can not change.

Back