SD card not detected

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Been using a 32GB sandisk high endurance SD card for months. Midway through driving one day, my B1W suddenly stopped working and said (along the lines) "unable to write to SD card; please format SD card". When I started my engine again thereafter, it changed the alert to "SD card not detected".

Since then, I've tried reformatting the SD card, changed SD card, tried to reinstall the firmware but nothing seems to be working - it now constantly just says "SD card not detected". When I tried installing new firmware on a brand new SD card (same version as the one which worked previously), the firmware stays in the SD card as well and does not write over the existing firmware in the device.

Don't think it's the issue with the SD card since I've tried old (another SD card which my other B1W device was using without problem) and new ones. Might this then be a hardware problem with the B1W? Any tips on how to resolve this?

Been using a 32GB sandisk high endurance SD card for months. Midway through driving one day, my B1W suddenly stopped working and said (along the lines) "unable to write to SD card; please format SD card". When I started my engine again thereafter, it changed the alert to "SD card not detected".

Since then, I've tried reformatting the SD card, changed SD card, tried to reinstall the firmware but nothing seems to be working - it now constantly just says "SD card not detected". When I tried installing new firmware on a brand new SD card (same version as the one which worked previously), the firmware stays in the SD card as well and does not write over the existing firmware in the device.

Don't think it's the issue with the SD card since I've tried old (another SD card which my other B1W device was using without problem) and new ones. Might this then be a hardware problem with the B1W? Any tips on how to resolve this?
PM you the tool and firmware to reset it! If does not work, please tell me your order number, and will ask the seller to offer the replacement camera!

Hi @estore009 the tool cannot detect the camera. I've tried holding down side button, as well as continuously pressing it, when plugging to my computer USB. Any other way to try? My aliexpress order is 91291466025486.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W B1W 4
C B1W 1
Y B1W 12
J B1W 2
S B1W 9
Back