SD Card Recommendation

WPV

Country
United States
I've read through the posts available, the INNOVV K2 website, and the INNOVV K2 Installation Guide that came with the system. I found lots of basic SD card general information about card characteristics, but no specific recommendation of a brand of card, speed class or bus speed found to be the best for the K2. I thought I had read that the K2 DVR didn't do as well with a ScanDisk installed, but can't find that comment again. I will probably use something larger than 64 GB. I am ready to bench test mine. A little help from someone running a K2 would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:

kamkar1

Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
Lukas LK-7500G / Innovv C3 / mobius / G1W / SG9665GC & more
The K2 are based on the same SOC as several of the new dual dashcams, and in the open it some seem to be fussy about the memory cards.
And yeah with 2 channels i would choose 128 Gb too as a minimum.
Sadly the K2 are brand new so not yet many users out there, but i think the seller have done some initial testing.

jokiin

Manufacturer
Country
China
Dash Cam
Too many ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Stick with known good cards like Samsung U3, SanDisk A1 or higher and you should be fine, main concern is make sure you buy from a legitimate source, lots of fakes out there

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L K2 3