SD card recommendations

Slowracecar

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Hello,

Today I got two 70mai pro dash cams. I read that people have used 128gb cards so I would like to know what cards you guys have had luck with. I know that dash cams can be picky so I do not want to end up buying cards that don't work with it. Thanks.

Most dashcams that use cards larger than 32GB can also use 128GB cards if they are formatted as FAT32 instead of EXFAT. I do not know for certain whether this one will work like that.

Phil

Most dashcams that use cards larger than 32GB can also use 128GB cards if they are formatted as FAT32 instead of EXFAT. I do not know for certain whether this one will work like that.

Phil

I went ahead and purchased a 128gb card. The dashcam formatted it no problem. I will have to wait a while to tell if it uses the full capacity or not. Thanks for your input.

Now that I have had the 128gb card installed for a while I can confirm that it works as it should. I have approx 15 hours of recording. Now I wonder if a 256gb would work.

I've pick-up a 128GB for mine 70mai standard version (non pro). Let see if will work even here... :)

Sorry for the double post... At the end I've put a 128GB inside my 70mia camera and this's what I got from the app menu... So basically I suppose that I've double the everything so 12 hours of standard registration 300 pictures... Please check below a screenshot.. Hopefully the camera will fill all the space... :)
70mai_128GB.jpg

I have a 70mai with FW 1.0.8 and it seems that only accept up to 500 archives in the "NORMAL" folder no matter if it have a 32GB or 128GB microSD have anyone the same issue??

Sorry for the double post... At the end I've put a 128GB inside my 70mia camera and this's what I got from the app menu... So basically I suppose that I've double the everything so 12 hours of standard registration 300 pictures... Please check below a screenshot.. Hopefully the camera will fill all the space... :)
I have the first version of MiDrive D01, sold in indiegogo. What is the max sdcard size? 128? 64? 256?

Back