Sd card size

Hdlevs

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
What is the max size sd card someone has tried using with their b1w? I know it's rated for 64 GB but I want to know if a 128 gb card can be used without issue.

128GB didn't work on any of my 3 camera setup. I believe it was a Samsung Evo uSDcard

128GB didn't work on any of my 3 camera setup. I believe it was a Samsung Evo uSDcard
Thanks for the feedback. Which size have you seen to work best? Do you use the parking mode?

SanDisk Ultra A1 card and Samsung High endurance card are ok!

Thanks for the feedback. Which size have you seen to work best? Do you use the parking mode?

I'm using Samsung 64GB Evo cards and been working for over 2 years, checked every month, all videos are good, no problem.
In my setup each camera has its own battery pack (Anker PowerCore II 20000) and running all the time with a pass through USB connection for charging the batteries when the car is running to keep the cameras on all the time.
Never used parking mode.

What is the max size sd card someone has tried using with their b1w? I know it's rated for 64 GB but I want to know if a 128 gb card can be used without issue.
Due to this "memory card slow" situation i tried 128 gb card and after one round it seems to work ok, more info will come later. I tried same card to my mobius and it did work just fine but after detailed checking i noticed it missed clips here and there randomly, it's very difficult to notice that because you have to watch whole card every clip end location and next clip start location and see if it continues or not.
Edit: one part of testing is done succesfully, recording worked two whole rounds of card and now it looks ok, 797 one minute video files, oldest 06:39 and last 19:58. I know this should be too large card but for some reason it works, at least for now. FW was 1.06.180103s, now i updated camera and have not tested with newest FW.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C B1W 1
Y B1W 12
J B1W 2
S B1W 9
G B1W 4
Back