SD card slow speed

Jc0187

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey guys. I have a B1W dash cam. Had it for around 1.5 years. I switched out my SanDisk Ultra for a Samsung EVO around June. Last week my B1W started saying "SD card slow speed". The dash cam was feeling fairly hot to the touch as well. I would disconnect the power and let it sit overnight. When I reconnect the cam, it would run fine for around twenty minutes and then once again say "SD card slow speeds". I am also having issues with the app. I am no longer able to log into the dash cam as it keeps saying "unable to connect". Could this be a a sd card issue or is my dash cam going out? Before installing the EVO sd card, I was using a SanDisk Ultra for about 1.5 years without issues. Any help with this would appreciated.

Suggest SanDisk Ultra A1 card for B1W, from 16Gb to 64Gb;
As to this WiFi connection problem, you can forget the dash cam WiFi and input password to connect dash cam WiFi in your phone settings---and then open the app to see the image from the dash cam!

I would check the Samsung with both h2testw and Speedout 0.5 as 'genuine' as the Samsung Evo Plus U3 is a very quick card.

Back