Votes: 1 100.0%
  • invalid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Verdoni

Reaction score
Country
France
My 7950 has been working fine during 3 months until the micro SD card that I was using with an SD adapter did not work anymore. When powering the unit I could hear a message in Corean language (that I was unable to understand); anyhow I took the card and put it in my computer SD card reader where I have been unable to either open it or format it.
I took an other mini SD of an other brand and put it in the dashcam where I have been requested (in english) to format it. After that the dashcam has been working correctly until I had to restart my car; at this moment I have heard the same message in Corean than before and it appeared that -at its turn- this new card was neither readable nor formattable.
I would be glad to know if anyone has experienced the same problem and the way to solve it.

Seems like it's the Dashcam that is killing the cards, it could be happening as the dashcam is switching off when it tries to "finalise" the last file it's saving, as it's often not a full length clip

Try updating/reinstalling the firmware on the dashcam?

Thank you, I shall update the firmware. Incidently, is there a way to prevent the automatic periodical formating?

On that camera I don't know unfortunately

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B LK-7950 6
C LK-7950 12
Back