SD to micro SD adapter extender with wifi SD card

meanie2

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
s-l1600.jpg

51TIcO3NQjL._AC_UL115_.jpg

Anyone combine this adapter with wireless sd card?

Last edited:
a few people have tried these extenders before and found them to be a bit fragile for regular use, don't know that anybody that tried stuck with them long term

I have tried few years ago the longer version with more neat housing. Works fine on Single channel unit. The drawback is what @jokiin mentioned: can be too fragile if by accident touching the cable unless securing it some how to the unit (with tape?), and also only max 64GB Full Size SD can be used.

2016-01-24 10.47.26.jpg

20160124_104111.jpg

20160124_104420.jpg

a few people have tried these extenders before and found them to be a bit fragile for regular use, don't know that anybody that tried stuck with them long term
There's a luxury version that suppose to be more drable?
I have tried few years ago the longer version with more neat housing. Works fine on Single channel unit. The drawback is what @jokiin mentioned: can be too fragile if by accident touching the cable unless securing it some how to the unit (with tape?), and also only max 64GB Full Size SD can be used.
Thanks for the info guys although a little off topic.

haven't seen them that expensive, that said I wouldn't use one anyway, personally I don't see the need for it

Back