SDXC Formating

Old But Keen

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,
I have just joined the group and I hope I am posting this in the right section.

Can anybody help me with the formatting of a 64 gb sdxc micro card, because I am totally confused.

I have recently purchased a DDPai m6 plus camera and I also purchased a Samsung evo 64gb sdxc card.
I formatted the card via the camera app whilst the card was in the camera and it was formatted in exFAT.
The card works fine within the camera and I can view photos and videos via my smart phone, I can also view and play the files on my old Windows PC, but I cannot get it to load ( mount) in my iMac.
I get a message saying that the mac does not recognise the card, if I go into disk utility I can reformat the card with exFAT ( the format that it is already in ) and then it will load/ mount with no problem, but then it is not recognised by the camera which also wants to reformat into exFAT!
Any ideas?

That is compliance issue for iMac system and Micro SD card. Normally iMac could read FAT32 format.

That is compliance issue for iMac system and Micro SD card. Normally iMac could read FAT32 format.
Hi Kevin,
Thanks for your reply, is their a way to work around this, I would really like to be able to download files onto the iMac

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T M6 plus ( M4 plus ) 7
Back