SDXC or SDHC

Bigdog999

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just added the rear camera module to my 522GW. Now its asking for a U3 branded card. I'm looking at a Sandisk Extreme Pro 128 GB, but its a SDXC. The manual says it takes a SDHC. Now from what I read SDHC only goes to 32 GB. So if the camera can handle up to 128 GB, then it must be SDXC compatible, Correct?

I just added the rear camera module to my 522GW. Now its asking for a U3 branded card. I'm looking at a Sandisk Extreme Pro 128 GB, but its a SDXC. The manual says it takes a SDHC. Now from what I read SDHC only goes to 32 GB. So if the camera can handle up to 128 GB, then it must be SDXC compatible, Correct?

Hello,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I've passed it on to the Development Team.

R.E. SD cards, SDXC will work. I'd recommend on of these 2 cards, depending on what size card you require:

Please be aware that the SanDisk Extreme Pro does not have a warranty if you use it within a Dash Cam. Please check in the small print of any card that you purchase that they have a warranty when used with a Dash Cam.

Regards,
Millie- Nextbase

im using a SanDisk High Endurance 128GB with a rear cam without any issue

Back