Secondary Camera

I did, no idea what you're trying to say though

@Nigel is being sarcastic in his comment: Apparently he knows more about me than I do.

Why are you flying a Swedish flag, and listed with "Country: Sweden"?

Oh, hang on, jokiin's flag, country and other details are correct

Still awaiting word on the rear cam for the B4K. I've got 3 rear cams going now so I might use it as a side cam after testing. Been thinking of running a conduit pipe to the rear of the old bus for cables as there's not any more room to tuck cables into the trim pieces like I've been doing :rolleyes:

Phil

Well the British did make a grab for the Americas, and a Portuguese are pulled out of the hat for discovering the Americans, when really we Danes did that 100 of years before him.
I think jokiin use a VPN when at the factory due to the great firewall of China.

Cant you just do a cable tray Phil, must be more easy than getting a cable thru a pipe.

Cant you just do a cable tray Phil, must be more easy than getting a cable thru a pipe.
Possibly- I never considered that. Would be easy to split a pipe section to do that with and I could use couplers at the attachment points. You've given me food for thought :cool:

Phil

Possibly- I never considered that. Would be easy to split a pipe section to do that with and I could use couplers at the attachment points. You've given me food for thought :cool:

Phil
Rather than reinventing the wheel maybe spend a few dollars and buy a raceway kit?... something like this.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B07FFN2HN6

What, me spend money when I can do an equal-to-me job for free? :ROFLMAO: I seriously don't have $25 to spend on the project when I can do all I need for zero or nearly that.

Phil

I am thinking a guy like Phil would just use a little wood, theoretically it dont have to be a tray, just a length of wood you can zip-tie or tape wires to.

What, me spend money when I can do an equal-to-me job for free? :ROFLMAO: I seriously don't have $25 to spend on the project when I can do all I need for zero or nearly that.

Phil

Or get for free by being a beta tester (cameras). So free wins if you can be given or do yourself.

So what are the options for the Rear Camera?
How are rear cameras powered?

Tube camera do not look to have a mount it can slide off, so cleaning glass between camera and window will be harder.
Or maybe i am wrong and it can slide out of the mounting part, sort of like the cameras for the DR model from SG, then you just need a little slack in the wire.

Is it waterproof?
Can it out outside the car or inside only?
How long is the cable?
Plug and play?
Any specs?

Thanks.
Inside installation. Suggest stick the rear camera on the back window which is easier to route the cable along with the ceiling.
6 meters camera cable, just plug into the front camera; 1080p resolution camera;
And should be available on ebay,com,au

I don't think any of the rear or remote cams are removable from the mount. If any are I'm sure that will soon be spoken of :whistle:

My cleaning trick is to rotate the cam lens away from the glass, then draping a cloth over it while spraying cleaner and wiping. Have to re-aim when I'm done but that would happen with a removable cam too so no big deal.

Phil

The mini werdge rear cameras SG and Viofo used had a mount as i recall.

51b7cCTMmbL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Back