Secondary Camera

ketchuphed

Reaction score
Country
United States
Can somebody please assist me in finding where to buy the rear/secondary camera that works for the B4K? I keep seeing in the product descriptions that talk about the tube and cube cameras, but cannot find purchase links from their site or with my Amazon searches. Thanks in advance.

@estore009 will be able to advise
That's what I was banking on. Honestly one of the reasons I stuck with BlueSkySea when i was upgrading my camera is because of how responsive and helpful they are on here.

That's what I was banking on. Honestly one of the reasons I stuck with BlueSkySea when i was upgrading my camera is because of how responsive and helpful they are on here.
they are probably the most consistent and reliable of all the Chinese sellers to ever participate here

they are probably the most consistent and reliable of all the Chinese sellers to ever participate here

I thought you were one of the most involved "Chinese Sellers" even though you are based in Australia.

In mid December 2020 when I was testing the B4K camera for my YouTube review video, I asked about the rear cameras and I was told they were studying/researching two different 1080p rear dashcams.

I have not heard anything more on that topic since that point in time.

Can somebody please assist me in finding where to buy the rear/secondary camera that works for the B4K? I keep seeing in the product descriptions that talk about the tube and cube cameras, but cannot find purchase links from their site or with my Amazon searches. Thanks in advance.
The tube camera is ready and only an international shipping service from China now! For AMZ buyers, I suggest waiting for a few days more when it arrives in the AMZ warehouse!

The tube camera is ready and only an international shipping service from China now! For AMZ buyers, I suggest waiting for a few days more when it arrives in the AMZ warehouse!
Thanks do you have official links?

We have an office and employees in China, we're an Australian company though, (in normal non covid times) I spend time in both locations

So production is done in China, correct? Are you Chinese? Or is Street Guardian an Australian Company run by Australians with an office and production facilities in China?

Why are you flying a Swedish flag, and listed with "Country: Sweden"?

Oh, hang on, jokiin's flag, country and other details are correct ;)

Fly this.....The UK is an island for a reason. You guys think you're the center of the world. My Camera never overheats, because we "Never Get Hot". Well Brexit your cooties and covid to yourself.

You guys think you're the center of the world.
Indeed we are, the GMT ±0 line goes straight through the centre of our capital city, right in the middle of every map of the world :)

Indeed we are, the GMT ±0 line goes straight through the centre of our capital city, right in the middle of every map of the world :)

Well 0 marks the spot. UK's claim to Fame - Covid Variants and Hub of Greenwich Time. And now a failed Brexit! Where do the rest of us sign up for reminders on these notable events?

FYI: I have large amounts of Family UK and Norway, and to a lesser extent Poland, Ukraine, and Russia. So how exactly do you know where I'm from and where I live? We all know about those magical words called "assumptions".

Back