Secondary Camera

Sir, can you share the sensor, lens, and angle of view specification for this rear camera? Thank you!
Check details on website!

I find:

Key specifications:
Video resolution: 1080p
Lens angle: 130 degree
Camera size: 60*28mm
Camera Footprint size: 26*22mm
Camera cable length: 6 meters

I can only find mention of the front sensor, no obvious mentions for rear sensor (box and tube types)? Did I miss it somewhere? :censored:

Ordered one, can't wait for it to come to check out the buffered parking mode (y)

Or buy the rear camera for the on aliexpress or amazon B4K

Amazon.com is showing back in stock June 15. Is there another source to get this quicker?

Just ordered one from ebay...
After I install the rear camera does it mean it will use up double the storage space recording front and back?
I might need to get a new micro SD... I only have 32GB.

Just ordered one from ebay...
After I install the rear camera does it mean it will use up double the storage space recording front and back?
I might need to get a new micro SD... I only have 32GB.
It's all about having the recording time you want. A 32GB card is considered small these days since bitrates are higher to allow for high-resolution cams. It should cover the average commute to work and home, but with a 2-channel cam I prefer 64GB and up. Cards are relatively cheap and you can get good 129GB cards for $35- $40 so that's what I'd recommend having. Keep the 32GB card handy for FW updating and as a spare.

Phil

32Gb are very little, you should at the least have 64GB for each camera in a setup, so 128 GB in your case.

It's sad. I've waited so long, and then they declared it as lost. The refund has since been credited back into my payment card, but I'm a bit weary about ordering again ... Maybe on Monday I'll feel a bit more optimistic about the logistics system ...

photo_2021-04-16_23-51-58.jpg

Hi, have just installed the B4K with rear camera, my question is how do i adjust the rear camera view, objects are at 45 degrees on viewer.
Many thanks
Denis

my question is how do i adjust the rear camera view,
cf3c05e60e.jpg

tried that, still upside down,Screenshot from 20210420195142_000012B.TS.resized.png

Back