Seeking Canadian retailer for Lukas LK-7900 ACE

nightwriter

Reaction score
Can anyone help me locate a Canadian retailer or a North American on-line retailer that ships to Canada for the Lukas LK-7900 ACE ?

I cannot buy on Ebay as NA sellers do not ship to Canada and we have had bad experiences buying directly from Asia resellers, who do not provide service or warranty and sometimes do not ship English model, manuals, etc.

Thx,
nightwriter

nightwriter said:
Can anyone help me locate a Canadian retailer or a North American on-line retailer that ships to Canada for the Lukas LK-7900 ACE ?

I cannot buy on Ebay as NA sellers do not ship to Canada and we have had bad experiences buying directly from Asia resellers, who do not provide service or warranty and sometimes do not ship English model, manuals, etc.

Thx,
nightwriter

Try an email to Apple-CT directly and see if he will ship there.

최태훈 <maestroct@gmail.com>

nightwriter said:

Thx,
nightwriter

There isn't an English model of this camera, they are all the same.

It will come with Korean firmware and manual.

You can download the English manual, viewer software and manual directly from the LukasHD website. The firmware is very easy to change to turn the unit into an English speaking one. You then select English in the viewer software, this saves the config to the SD card that the camera reads when it turns on. When it reads the file that you want English that's what it does "Welcome to Lukas.." :D

HTH.

Back