Sending out orders now

SR45

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just received notification that my order has been shipped. However, check it twice everybody, because they are sending me a 2 channel instead of the 1 channel 900S. And of course they’re charging me for a two channel version.

It was corrected. Thank you

Last edited:
Care to explain the background a little bit? Where did you ordered yours from? Blackboxmycar? The bolded sentence means "Edit: It was corrected?"

Yes I got it from the blackboxmycar. It was just a simple mistake from a previous order and now it has been corrected.

Do you mean that they sent you a one channel or refunded the difference?

I ordered the two channel version but change my mind and got the one channel instead initially. Then there was talk of a delay so I canceled the one channel version and order the 750 S instead. The seller then contacted me, informing me that the 900 would be coming out within a few days if I want to change my mind once again. I did and asked for the one channel, but they made a mistake and we’re going to send out the two channel. That has now been corrected. No big deal. Blackboxmycar was very good at making the changes quick like.

That's a lot of change minds lol, but I'm glad they understood and fixed it.

That's a lot of change minds lol, but I'm glad they understood and fixed it.

This was my first dash cam so I kind of went back-and-forth. They did good though and very happy with them. Get mine today so I’ll post back with my reviews later.

Anyone else getting notifications for shipping?

Still waiting for my 2CH from BBMC. Where are you guys getting yours?

Do you remember when you pre-ordered yours? I pre-ordered and paid mine early April. Still no news for me.

Do you remember when you pre-ordered yours? I pre-ordered and paid mine early April. Still no news for me.
I ordered mine April 20 Dashcam Store

That’s messed up. I ordered mine on April 7th and still nothing.

Mine is a 1 channel 900S that has been delivered. Wonder if the two channel cam is delayed. Just a thought

Mine is a 1 channel 900S that has been delivered. Wonder if the two channel cam is delayed. Just a thought
Dashcam Store been sending out 2 channels

I’m giving BBMC one more week and if no update I’ll just cancel my pre-order and bring the money to Dashcam store. It’s already mid-May.....!

Back