Sending out orders now

Alright, so BBMC replied to my email and they said Blackvue is sending them the 2CHs later on this week or something like that. Then they will start shipping them out. I'm hoping I will receive it within the next 2 weeks.

I’m giving BBMC one more week and if no update I’ll just cancel my pre-order and bring the money to Dashcam store. It’s already mid-May.....!
I just got this message from BBMC. I don't want to take my business elsewhere but if other company have them it's hard to say no.

"We've been told that the ETA has been pushed back to May 22nd.

However, the cameras could arrive from Korea from anytime between now and then.

You will receive tracking information for these shortly before the ship out.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience."

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I just got this message from BBMC. I don't want to take my business elsewhere but if other company have them it's hard to say no.

do the others have them to sell though or are they just filling backorders also, you wouldn't want to cancel only to end up on the back of another queue

do the others have them to sell though or are they just filling backorders also, you wouldn't want to cancel only to end up on the back of another queue
Other have in stock it's my understanding. I just got this message minutes ago from BBMC.

"Good news!

It looks like we received the DR900S-2CH this afternoon, ahead of the updated ETA.

We will begin shipping these camera systems starting tomorrow."

So they are in stock again, I ordered mine at least 3 week ago, so another week and I'll be here.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

for some reason The Dashcam Store got them last week first.

Back