Setting to avoid 'gap' in merged files

Mary Schofield

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Using iSkysoft iMedia Converter Deluxe lastest version software to convert files to .mp4 and merge. There is a quick nano second gap between each merged file on playback. There is a setting to fix this and I simply can't recall if it is in Windows 10, the iRoad Wi-Fi software itself, the iSkysoft software or somewhere else. One of you experts out there has helped me with this 18 months ago. It seems to have 'unset' itself for some reason. Thanks in advance.

Registrator viewer have this remove overlap feature build in, Street Guardian have it on their home page in the downloads section.

Often the overlap are 1000ms / 1 second but this setting are fully tweakable.
I briefly touch upon it in this video.

Thank you kamkar1 however there is a much more simple answer, just a setting adjustment which will cover all future merging of files. I'll keep digging!

It's not an overlap it's a gap and the setting is within the software I listed above, I just thought someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks anyway.

Not sure I've seen anyone else here mention using that software before, not sure how many people would be familiar with it, does the software author have a support group, forum etc?

Back