Settings: best video resolution?

aida_lover

Reaction score
Country
Germany
hi,

which video resolution gives the best results in recognition of licence plate during day or night time?
Is it 1080p or 1944p with PAL 50Hz?

Last edited:
1440p i find it best on H265.

hopefully 70mai improves their firmware as I did see a slight decrease in image quality from 1.04 to 1.05.

firmware update to 1.0.6 is available - do you see any improvement in video quality or do you stay at 1440p?

Use the custom firmware from nutsey if you wanna see any improvements. His work/customisation should be the benchmark at 70mai. It's now on par with the a119 V3.

Been testing this. Since the new 1.07na firmware, 1944p is the best setting to see licence plates clearly. It seems they have optimised the imaging process. I would still prefer nutsey's custom firmware

Been testing this. Since the new 1.07na firmware, 1944p is the best setting to see licence plates clearly. It seems they have optimised the imaging process. I would still prefer nutsey's custom firmware

is nutsey's custom firmware a full replacement for the official 1.07na firmware or an add-on to the offical firmware ?

anyone using a polarization filter??

Dove puoi trovare il firmware 1.0.7 per l'Italia per scaricarlo

Back