settings for dr500 with hard wired power pro

It keeps doing that and when I use sdformatted it does it for a while then says I need to format the card first lol and it keeps doing it.so doing a fresh instal of windows on my PC. I know it's not the power cos it's a i7 quad core 32gb ram so enough to run most things.........btw I appreciate all your help

It keeps doing that and when I use sdformatted it does it for a while then says I need to format the card first lol and it keeps doing it.so doing a fresh instal of windows on my PC. I know it's not the power cos it's a i7 quad core 32gb ram so enough to run most things.........btw I appreciate all your help

Sounds like the card not the PC if it runs everything else it wont be that A lot of work for nothing Try it on a different PC before you go to all that trouble.

Open the card and delete all the contents and then run Sd formatter and see what happens

Every time I use sdformatter on the pita soft card with full write over it fails and says I need to format it fist and try again and I like to do my PC every couple of weeks and I think I got a Trojan from by site too so better safe than sorry

Every time I use sdformatter on the pita soft card with full write over it fails and says I need to format it fist and try again and I like to do my PC every couple of weeks and I think I got a Trojan from by site too so better safe than sorry

How did you get a Trojan Don't you have virus protection software.

I have 6 HDD on mine with stuff I really want to keep so have virus software fully up to date all the time

Anyone who doesn't have it really needs a reality check

Get something decent like Nortons IE I haven't had a virus in 7 years with that and it certainly stops Trojans

Eset 7 made by NOD I wouldn't have that on my backside for a wart.

The worst most invasive program ever No wonder you reinstall every few weeks.

I tried NOD once and had to wipe machine to get rid of it.

Never again

Hate norton it uses too much resources

Used to about 10 years ago but doesn't now. At least I don't have virus problems.

Will leave you to get on with it as you obviously know what you are doing.

pitasoft 16gb card

done pc
changed card holder
checkdisked card
formatted fully with sdformatter(no problems this time)
ran program

Picture-5.png

yes thx for help once again..just now trying to set it up properly as it seems to record too much on parking mode

Back