Setup Fail in version V0.39 Innovv K2

Louisloong

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi, after updating to version V0.39, settings cannot be saved.
ANy ideas?
Thanks.

Found the problem. The app doesn't work with IOS12. (apple latest update)
turning speed display off is not an option in IOS.
Configured settings with android app and all are fine now.
Able to disable speed display.

Now to fix the horrible audio recording.

It’s not easy to record audio on a motorcycle right next to a loud engine and added wind noise.

The microphone is under the rubber flap next to the microSD slot on the main DVR. If you raise the flap for better microphone gain you’ll lose the waterproof seal. If your DVR box is under the seat the audio will be reduced a bit further.

As the updates are released, are the updates incorporated in the app at Google?

From what I’ve seen, when new firmware updates are released they are generally timed with a new app update around the same time but this might not be the case every time. (depending what was improved or added)

It’s not easy to record audio on a motorcycle right next to a loud engine and added wind noise.

The microphone is under the rubber flap next to the microSD slot on the main DVR. If you raise the flap for better microphone gain you’ll lose the waterproof seal. If your DVR box is under the seat the audio will be reduced a bit further.
It’s not the gain of the mic that i’m concerned. It’s the screechy noise and that’s really irritating.

Sound like you are experiencing some form of RF noise, can you give us a demo clip we can listen to ( youtube should be fine for audio issues )

Sounds like standard muffled motorcycle noise. (From the rubber flap being over the mic hole by default)

Sounds like standard muffled motorcycle noise. (From the rubber flap being over the mic hole by default)
I have tried everything to improve the sound of the microphone but still the same horrible mic audio recording.
I have tried putting a small piece of foam over the mic, wrapped the mic in microphone sponge and even tried it while riding with the DVR in my pocket.
Same horrible sound. Hope Innovv can fix this.
Thanks.

the thought would be to have capabilities of an external mic.. a jack that disconnects the internal when plugged into

The C5 has an external mic option. The K2 does not.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J K2 3
D K2 7
A K2 3
Back