SG Dual Camera set up?

I don't disagree with your premise here @Gibson99 but some developers like Street Guardian, Viofo, DoD, Vico and others put a great deal of effort and care into their products using already-working solutions. There is a distinction I think between developers attempting to create a quality brand and all the crappy generic stuff coming out of China even if they essentially use the same or very similar off-the-shelf solutions using a different, low rent margin scheme.

Yes, that's why I specified "cheap" dashcams. The ones you mentioned aren't cheap but you do get what you pay for with them.

The cheap crap i was talking about and that jokiin talks about damaging the market are basically just building the bare essentials on the reference board provided by the chipset maker and throwing on the standard software from the free SDK, also provided by the chip maker... And if you're lucky, they might even do some basic firmware tuning. But that's it. No updates, no support, and if someone discovers a bug, they won't fix it either.

Yes, that's why I specified "cheap" dashcams. The ones you mentioned aren't cheap but you do get what you pay for with them.

The cheap crap i was talking about and that jokiin talks about damaging the market are basically just building the bare essentials on the reference board provided by the chipset maker and throwing on the standard software from the free SDK, also provided by the chip maker... And if you're lucky, they might even do some basic firmware tuning. But that's it. No updates, no support, and if someone discovers a bug, they won't fix it either.

Yeah, I hear you. That's why I made the point of saying I don't disagree with you. I was just trying to point out the other side of the "already-working solutions" coin.

That was fascinating reading. Thank y'all for sharing :)

Hi........ Any further news on dates for dual camera set up?

Thanks

And we are talking X games big air ramp here :cool: massive takeoff :)

Hi, how are the pilot samples? Will we see production runs soon?

Thanks

The samples to testers have not gone out yet to my knowlege, but i do have a sneaky feeling they will soon :)

Looking forwatd to get the first impresions from the betatesters!
The dual SG cam kit could be the hit of the year.

zzzzzzzzzzzz. Say what? I'm awake, I'm awake. ;)

I'm itching. I've successfully held off on going the 2-ch Thinkware route. Still holding. Holding... Holdiiiing... :cool:

I'm Scratchy!
The Itchy & Scratchy show!

Cmon seriously... let me test something.

Any teaser pics?

Cmon seriously... let me test something.
ok, goto every section on this forum and spam the crap out of it and test how long it takes before you get banned. then let me know.

For the new Dual model who will be the Australian retailer or on line outlet ? Thanks

we're just debugging a problem at the moment

Anymore info, pictures, estimated specs, unit size etc? Im going to be sound proofing my car soon and as it wasnt ready for the feb service, wondering if I can plan anything in such as making a gap out the way to hide the main unit in etc.

Anymore info

the problem we had has been sorted, still have firmware work to do though

wondering if I can plan anything in such as making a gap out the way to hide the main unit in etc.

this is not the dual remote model so not something that needs hiding

Back