United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com

Radius8

Country
United States
Dash Cam
Mobius (x3); SGGCX2
This Korad KA3005D bench supply, while a little more expensive, is very good value and offers more features, a critical one is that "Output On/Off" button (also, the output is not live after power on):
https://www.amazon.com/gp/B0084JFWNY
It's well regarded in the DIY electronics circle. I have a pair of them myself. There is a slightly more expensive version which can be programmed via USB port as well.

Rankedu

Country
Canada
I'm looking to get my SG9663DC professionally installed. Since the hardwire kit will require a new power cable to be run, is there any disadvantage with going with something like the Power Magic Pro to do the hardwire immediately?

Would it be best to run the front channel from my cigarette adapter for now and wait for the official Street Guardian hardwire kit before paying for the professional install?

Thanks!

jokiin

Manufacturer
Country
China
Dash Cam
Too many ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
just use the cig adapter for now, don't waste your money on a power magic pro, the power cable would need to be changed anyway so no advantage at all by using the PMP

Country
United States
@jokiin any updates on the new samples of the SGDCHW you received. Would be great if you could provide us some info on how the testing is coming along.

jokiin

Manufacturer
Country
China
Dash Cam
Too many ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
@jokiin any updates on the new samples of the SGDCHW you received. Would be great if you could provide us some info on how the testing is coming along.
there were a couple of minor adjustments still needed but not something we need to look at again, we've arranged a trial production now and things are underway

OP
OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
Lukas LK-7500G / Innovv C3 / mobius / G1W / SG9665GC & more
Just in time for the summer :cool: