SG9663DC beeping

I did that. I scrolled down to format and hit the emergency button. The blue highlighted format didn't move. It started recording. Is that it? How do I know it's formated? And will I have to format it again down the road??
when you hit ok it formats and then will start recording once it's done, it wouldn't start recording if you didn't format it

So the fact it started recording tells me it was formated, right? Otherwise it would not have done it, even though it didn't take long for it to happen.

So the fact it started recording tells me it was formated, right? Otherwise it would not have done it,
correct

even though it didn't take long for it to happen.
it doesn't take long, it's a quick format which resets the allocation table

it's something you should do occasionally anyway, formatting in the camera won't wear the card out but it's good practice to keep things healthy

I want to thank everybody for your prompt, efficient help. This is a great forum. When I purchased my camera, I never realized the technology and difficulty that could accompany it. For someone like myself, who struggles with PTSD and ADD, especially so. But I am glad I bought Street Guardian and recommend it to anybody. Thanks jokiin and especially my steadfast friend from Denmark, KamKar.

Back