SG9663DC beta firmware

serial number of your camera?

which firmware version are you using?

make and model of the memory cards you are using?
From box I see : SN 0797698947327 , if is not OK this number I will erase the foam from the dash cam to view the SN posted on the cam.
Now I am using Official firmware 1.37 ( same problems with FWSG9663DC_181026_V1.35.zip ).
Memory cards : Lexar 633x 64GB , Lexar 1000x 32GB. I can give a try with Samsung Evo Plus 128GB.

put some RainX on ya window http://www.rainx.com.au/
Thanks but not the rain is the trouble, the mud is the problem here.

Last edited:
From box I see : SN 0797698947327 , if is not OK this number I will erase the foam from the dash cam to view the SN posted on the cam.
Now I am using Official firmware 1.37 ( same problems with FWSG9663DC_181026_V1.35.zip ).
Memory cards : Lexar 633x 64GB , Lexar 1000x 32GB. I can give a try with Samsung Evo Plus 128GB.

Thanks but not the rain is the trouble, the mud is the problem here.

Try reinstalling FW by using a Samsung EVO card.

yes try the Samsung card, Lexar cards are not recommended, current model Transcend cards are also a known problem

update to the latest release version firmware http://bit.ly/SG9663DCfirmwareV1-39

Updated at 1.39, with Samsung Evo card, but unfortunately at first use after 30 minutes the dash cam remains locked/freze with red led blinking, scren with an static image, not responsive as previously posted.

Updated at 1.39, with Samsung Evo card, but unfortunately at first use after 30 minutes the dash cam remains locked/freze with red led blinking, scren with an static image, not responsive as previously posted.

did you find the serial number of the camera yet? if you still have the box there is a spare sticker in the camera bag with the serial number on it

have you reset the Samsung card at all?

did you find the serial number of the camera yet? if you still have the box there is a spare sticker in the camera bag with the serial number on it
S/N is : DC-17380301

have you reset the Samsung card at all?
yes, reseted and formatted again into camera after the update process was completed.

what process did you use to reset the card?

where did you purchase the camera from?

After update 1) applied reset camera 2)format card from camera. There is an process with some specialized software which is indicated?

From local retailer, I think the official one (v_i_o_f_o.r_o)

After update 1) applied reset camera 2)format card from camera. There is an process with some specialized software which is indicated?
ok, that's not how you reset a card, need to use SDformatter and do a full overwrite erase which will set the card back to defaults, it will take a while as it checks every sector on the card as part of the process, after that completes you can put the card back in the camera and format there, if you need help speak to Mihai where you bought your camera, he is very experienced

You can download SDformatter here https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter/

Thanks.
I'am familiar with this tool. I have used before(a year ago). Tomorrow I will post the results.

Update for my problem: until now 2 days with no freeze :)

I reseted sd card with SD formatter, formatted with dash cam, reinstalled firmware again , reseted camera , formated again the card.
I will update here later (after 2-3 weeks) with my observation.

Just loaded what i think are a release candidate today, so far nothing negative found, but was a bit under the thumb today so only install + quick glance at things.
Will be taking a closer look at things tomorrow, weather today pretty lackluster with a constant foggy rain.

No not out in the open yet, but will probably drop really soon.
The boss most often do most of the leg work, so us minions just have to see if he have dropped a beat.

Ever since i started to work with SG i have been carrying a pocket full of marbles, if i meet Rick one day i will throw them under him and see if that can make him loose his composure :LOL:

Back