SG9663DC beta firmware

I have worn my long johns since the temperature hit 15 deg C for 2 days in a row, sub zero are a nightmare for me i can only accept if the ground are covered in at least a foot of snow, and a foot of snow are all my area have seen in total in the past 5 - 10 years.

The 49 degree C in the north of Australia might be a little on the high side, but then its off to the beach and a chest of ice and soft drinks,,,, and maybe later a cold beer or two on the porch with a good friend.

I hear the wildlife are dropping dead from trees :eek:

1.37 installed today, of course nothing but normal behavior to report just 2 hours into testing.

Is there a changelog for the 1.37 f/w that details the differences from the previous version? Thx.

Is there a changelog for the 1.37 f/w that details the differences from the previous version? Thx.

Release notes are at the bottom of the first post.

be7886e1fd52b8568fa497fcbf63cf05.jpg

Sorry, I didn't know where to look, but I appreciate your quick response. Still kind of a newbie to this Forum.

I haven't been on in a while, but from what I've seen there's a new firmware update for the 9663? Looks like it's v1.37. is this correct and if so, what are the differences between 1.35 and 1.37?

engineers get back from holidays at the end of this week and will be back into firmware changes that we're working on, had planned to have a beta done before the holidays but didn't get there unfortunately

That time of the month again when someone asks about the new firmware release time-frame...

We need a better parking-mode feature :)

With latest firmware my dash cam SG9663DC is stop responding. To restore the control I'am forced to unpower the dash cam.
My setup is with original parking kit and parking monitor active 2 fps. I tried with various card (transcendent & lexar) with the same result.

The dashcam is blocking random with no pattern.
There is an debug firmware with settings activated for logging on card ?

Here are the the links on drive with movies of my dash cam :

And a movie with my locked camera :

I tried also an old firmware , but I obtain same result.

Any advice ? Thanks

LE: now I noticed that on video only the speed indicator and the timer is refreshing, seems that the signal is no more processed from video sensors.

Last edited:
one thing i notice is you got a VERY dirty window.

I know. The rear dash cam is not covered by windscreen wipers blades . And when is raining I need to clean manually from time to time.

With latest firmware my dash cam SG9663DC is stop responding. To restore the control I'am forced to unpower the dash cam.
My setup is with original parking kit and parking monitor active 2 fps. I tried with various card (transcendent & lexar) with the same result.

The dashcam is blocking random with no pattern.
There is an debug firmware with settings activated for logging on card ?

Here are the the links on drive with movies of my dash cam :

And a movie with my locked camera :

I tried also an old firmware , but I obtain same result.

Any advice ? Thanks

LE: now I noticed that on video only the speed indicator and the timer is refreshing, seems that the signal is no more processed from video sensors.

serial number of your camera?

which firmware version are you using?

make and model of the memory cards you are using?

Back