SG9663DC Pro: Possible to purchase a second set of installation materials?

OriginalHotrodder

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm looking at purchasing a SG9663DC Pro for my primary driver. I also have a second car we only use for long distance drives a couple times a year. Trying to keep costs in check but still have the protection of a dash cam I thought if I could install the wiring in our secondary long distance cruiser and swap the front and rear cams when needed it would work perfectly. Are the installation kits available, and if so where would I find them?

I think you can buy the original parts to do that.

So you would need mount for front and rear camera, if the kit don't come with spare of those ?
And then a extra wire to the rear camera that you will leave in the car when not in use, plus another PSU you leave behind too when not in use.

Hello, yes we have spares available of anything you need. Are you going to use the cigarette power or SGDCHW hardwire kit? GPS?
Send me a private message or support email to our main site so I can post links to what you need after a few Q&A.

Hello, yes we have spares available of anything you need. Are you going to use the cigarette power or SGDCHW hardwire kit? GPS?
Send me a private message or support email to our main site so I can post links to what you need after a few Q&A.
Fantastic! Your support for your product is a rare thing these days but so important. I'm sold. Thank you for your quick response, I will be in touch soon.

Back