SG9663DC Rear Camera footage with Factory Tinted Rear Screen

Here is video behind windshield and then without.. its like it look a bit better behind window :D
This is old camera though.. I forgot to take this kind of video with replacement one..

Here is front cam for comparison.. not that is any good quality either (compared to videos of other people)
It seems quite blurry with occasional noise.. But TBH it was raining a bit so maybe that is the reason

And here is replacement rear camera behind tinted glass.. You can see lot of noise until car speeds up a bit so I am wondering if it can be something with firmware or actual front camera hardware.. dont know, really..

I had an access to view on mobile phone, but it doesn't give a good result to judge. Now I am able to view on PC. The results to me are normal as expected in those conditions. I am getting similar results with my dascham system at night. I didn't had tinted windows earlier (just recently tinted them) and I must say the noise without tint is still there at night which is normal with any other dascham system I have tested in the past either from other high-end daschams like Thinkware or similar ones.
Just out of curiosity I was wondering if you could do the comparison test of old and new (replacement) rear camera behind tinted rear windows driving same stretch of the road. Take a short drive (1 min?) drive with old rear camera, then go back to the same spot, same driving direction and drive with new one. Then can see if the replacement camera is better or gives the same result. Whenever you get a chance. Thanks.

so finally I had time.. here are two videos of same place with both, old and new rear camera. If I didnt mix them, then old is old and new is new :D
I would say that its pretty much the same for both (there is more noise on original videos, youtube somehow makes it better)

Old camera

New camera

Back