SG9663DC stuck on Logo

Charles

Reaction score
Country
United States
Not sure what's happened, my SG9663DC is just stuck on the Logo screen and never proceeds. The REC button is lit up. I tried taking out the memory card -- no difference. It does play the power on chime. When I unplug it from power (I tried both in the car and plugged into my PC) the screen slowly fades away. Any thoughts on how to get it out of this state? I can open a ticket with SG USA but thought I would try here first if there are some common solutions.

If you tried updating the firmware while rear camera cable and gps cables are unplugged must be something else. Please open a support ticket for immediate warranty service.

OK I wanted to know if it was safe to try updating the firmware, haven't tried that yet, just took it out of the car. Thanks, will report back soon.

OK, the record light blinked a lot, but once in started booting up, it's just on the SG logo. :(

Will do, they always take good care of me. Was just hoping there was a secret CTRL-ALT-DEL combo I could try ;)

No secrets unfortunately, you've done as much as you can at this stage, will get it sorted for you

BTW anybody ever find a fix for this? It was out of warranty :(

Back