SG9663DCPRO with hardwire kit - motion parking mode?

How much current is required on each of the switched and unswitched sources?

Are events tagged in any way? Motion sensor, g-sensor, etc.?
current draw peaks at around 320mAh, normally around 250mAh

lock files (G-Sensor or manually locked) are moved to a seperate folder

I'd be sharing the switched input with the autodimming mirror and Uniden R3 radar detector.
Great choice of detector! You could run the camera and the R3 together under a 2A fuse and probably still never have to chance it. These are low-draw accessories.

I use the add-a-circuit sources in my Audi with an R3 and a SGGCX2PRO+ (with rear camera), and it works great.

Where can I get the absolute best price on the SG9663DCPRO with hardwire kit?

Buying direct so you don't have to pay the Amazon fee.

Buying direct so you don't have to pay the Amazon fee.
Are there any coupon codes? Direct prices appear to be a bit higher than Amazon.

I just ordered the sg9663dcpro yesterday. I thinking about the the parking mode and the frame per second setting. While in parking mode what is the current draw for each of the settings. Is there any known videos showing a comparison video between the different frames per second.

So I'm replying to an old thread here.

I've been using my SG9663DCPRO plugged into the cigarette lighter in my Tesla Model S since I originally installed it. I really want to hardwire it, but finding both switched and unswitched 12V in the same location in my car is a challenge.

I do have 12V unswitched easily available within a foot of the install location, but adding the switched power will be a challenge due to the limited physical space inside the mirror mount.

What I would REALLY like is an option to use parking mode while wired to 12V unswitched. Probably not the best idea for ICE cars, but electric cars treat the 12V bus completely differently. Could there potentially be a firmware update that would auto-enable parking mode based on GPS and/or G-sensor and not on the switched 12V trigger state? That would be great for us electric car owners!

Could there potentially be a firmware update that would auto-enable parking mode based on GPS and/or G-sensor and not on the switched 12V trigger state? That would be great for us electric car owners!
unlikely to happen sorry

unlikely to happen sorry
I'm curious as to why? I know that other manufacturers have such options.

I'm really happy with my camera overall, I'm just also really struggling with finding both switched and unswitched power in my Tesla.

Thanks for the quick response.

Back