SG9663DR footage

Snapping plates at highway speeds front and rear.

+ proof you can run into low light problems on a sunny day, and not get that plate capture.
1080p30, yes?

And there are some who will tell you that 1080p30 can't capture plates decently...
Looks pretty darn good to me!

Phil

This also are downgraded even in my mixing it up, for some reason when i tried to export it in its original state my editing software stopped at 100 % but did not finalize the project, same if i changed bitrate to 30 mbit.
So in the end i just had to select 1080 / 16 mbit, and as you can see youtube have not been kind to that at all.

I have also experimented with 2 similar cameras and had one record 1080/30 and the other 1080/60 ( higher bitrate ) but really if one camera made a capture so did the other, if there was any plate capture advantage to the 60 FPS camera it was 5% or so.

As it can be seen, my rear camera i need to space it out some more so i can tilt the camera more upwards, ATM you can see some vignetting in the upper corners, thats actually the frame of the hatch.
So like so many cameras before it, the DR camera will have to go on my round Neodynium magnet ( OD 15 mm - T 10 mm )

I have also experimented with 2 similar cameras and had one record 1080/30 and the other 1080/60 ( higher bitrate ) but really if one camera made a capture so did the other, if there was any plate capture advantage to the 60 FPS camera it was 5% or so.
do you have an X2PRO+ at all?

Nope, my old stash was the DC and the GCX2, in the 1 generation.

You sent SG9663DC - GCX2 - GT65EX - and a healthy supply of memory cards, it was then i realized next time SG send a parcel i better sit down when i open it.

Thats just on the front camera alone right, or have a missed out on something.

SRY just remembered thats rear cam sold separately.

Those bitrates and 1080/60 should be fine, i think when i ran 60 FPS on the X cam i was at 32 mbit.

Another little video up with a new twist.

A little bit of driving around in York, testing the DR in cloudy conditions and with low autumnal sunshine

WDR Off, No CPL

Back