SG9663DR update

I'm rapidly losing hope this thing will ship and seriously now looking at alternatives :(

of course it will ship, but not before it's ready, if we don't get it out in time for when you need it that's unfortunate but it is what it is, we need to get things sorted before release

I'm still holding on and glad of the delay while the shared issues from the DC are resolved.
It shows the company cares about the products they send to consumers instead 9f fobbing them off with defective units just to make a sale (unlike the mini 0906)

Following this thread and waiting for the SG9663DR too!

jokiin can you please share details of maximum temperature range that this new device will have? I sure hope it is the same or better than the SG9663DC

Me too.

Is there already a decision made of the type of remote cameras? Or can it even be so that one can choose which type of camera comes with the DVR? I'm planning this camera to my caravan trailer and the weather proof remote cameras would be perfect for me. I use now a Sony action cam and I'm so tired to change the batteries all of time. I can tell you that it is not that convenient to change the battery when the camera is on the roof of my caravan trailer.

That's great and thanks for your quick reply.

What are the issues with the DC? Any estimate on DR release yet?

No problems with the DC as such, the issue are the interaction with the hard wire kit, so all hands are on deck to eliminate that issue, and i assume only the boss tinker with other things.

Last edited:
Is there a list of this new camera's features/specs yet, or will that happen when it comes to market for sale? I read a 'wish-list' in another thread.

Is there a list of this new camera's features/specs yet, or will that happen when it comes to market for sale? I read a 'wish-list' in another thread.
Go by the specs of the DC and you'll have a good idea.
It's meant to be the same hardware unless anything has changed.

Go by the specs of the DC and you'll have a good idea.
It's meant to be the same hardware unless anything has changed.

due to the delay the spec has improved, will release details once we're closer to release

Have you got some sort of suction cups so that I can attach the SG9663DR to the inside of my rear windows for a quad cam set up to catch people who dent doors and side panels?

Back