SG9665DC - Melted in Houston Heat

we have had bad batch of plastic before due to incorrect mix being used, try as you might these things can happen unfortunately

That can happen with anyone and I suspect that it will be the cause here. You do make all the best efforts, when many do not, and I have a great respect for that.

Phil

That can happen with anyone and I suspect that it will be the cause here. You do make all the best efforts, when many do not, and I have a great respect for that.

Phil

we can only make assumptions until we get the effected unit back and can test it, the button material is different due to the backlighting so it may be a problem with the plastic mix or it may be that the material isn't good enough for the job, it isn't widespread so it's hard to pinpoint the exact cause just yet, whatever it is we'll work it out and do what needs to be done to make it right, nothings impossible, the impossible just takes longer and costs more

In follow up, firstly thanks goes to Street Guardian for outstanding customer service! I did receive the replacement camera a couple of days ago, and just got around to opening it today. I noticed the firmware on my original was SG20170831_V1.12 the replacement was SG20180901_V1.33, hoping this is latest. This SGDCHW hardwire kit, is it just hardwiring or also sensing battery level too so if it gets too low it will just stop supplying power?

1.33 is the latest firmware.

SHDCHW has low voltage battery discharge prevention built in just select the DIP switch position for the value that matches your need.

b21816644600c35858c3a1b4179ab793.png

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C SG9665GC 76