SGDCHW for SG9663DC (3-wire hardwire kit to enable PARKING MODE function) Timed & Low Battery Discharge Prevention

Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com
Edit:
Here is the user manual

http://download941.mediafire.com/blpl73356xig/1g3no6np77iec1v/HardwireUserManualEN.pdf

——————

The long-awaited SGDCHW (3-wire hardwire kit to enable parking mode function) for the SG9663DC is now available for pre-order in the USA.
Stock is en route to the USA office as we speak, ETA 5-7 days.

All USA Sales Channels:
(search for SGDCHW & you'll see pre-orders are now open)

The other global sellers (UK/EU/Canada/Australia) product pages should be live soon as well.

More in-depth product details, tips/tricks, & advanced demonstrations will be posted by all.

You'll need to be on the latest Beta firmware to use this.
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/sg9663dc-beta-firmware.33142/

RED = Accessory (switched power source that turns on with engine start)
YELLOW = Battery (unswitched constant power that's always hot)
Black = Ground (Connected to the bare metal frame of the vehicle)

(Note that Street Guardian has followed industry standard RED/YELLOW descriptions where some other products on the market RED/YELLOW are opposite of what they should be)

I don't have the exact length handy but will update those details soon.

5A Mini Fuse Taps included.

Optional Low Profile, ATO, Micro 2, Micro 3 ends available as well. (details coming) EDIT: Now Available!

Attachments

• 1530930176985.png
    1530930176985.png
    518.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
I just ordered mine on Amazon, but realizing the are different fuse sizes. How do I ensure I get the right ones?
My truck uses low profile mini

I just ordered mine on Amazon, but realizing the are different fuse sizes. How do I ensure I get the right ones?
My truck uses low profile mini

These first orders are Fulfilled by Merchant. (a.k.a. the Street Guardian office)

Email or Private message me your details. I’ll make sure you get the low-profile Mini connectors.

Attachments

• 1530930419845.png
    1530930419845.png
    324 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Have these been tried with the Cellink NEO or other batteries to see if they work for parking mode that way? I want to use the feature, but want it to drain that instead of my car battery.

I believe it will work with the Cellink Neo based on the available info, I haven't had one to test and confirm though

FINALLY!!! I have been waiting for this even before SG9663DC came out.. hahaha.... !!!!

I believe it will work with the Cellink Neo based on the available info, I haven't had one to test and confirm though
Would there be any...tinkering required on the user's end to get it to work, or would this process be supposedly straightforward?

Would there be any...tinkering required on the user's end to get it to work, or would this process be supposedly straightforward?

from what I understand the Neo has three wire output, would just be a matter of connecting that to our three wire input

Will Niko be getting them soon as well?

Should be with me by the end of this week.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Should be with me by the end of this week.

Great! Have you got a rough idea on price? I know it will depend on customs charges as always....

I will calculate the pricing after customs clearance.

Hope the Canadian site for preorders won't be much longer.

• Time lapse Footage Will Record While Parked, Until Either the Low-Voltage Cut-Off Voltage is Reached/ Timer Limit Expires or the Vehicle is Turned Back On

Will it record time lapse continuously while in parking mode? Or only when motion is detected? Or is it adjustable?

I am not 100% sure, but i think it will record time lapse all the time, and so not really needing anything to be triggered, but better wait for the brass to confirm or sweep my assumptions of the table.
Also not sure if it is a " and / or" situation, meaning it an do timelapse always when parked and if selected time lapse or full recording on any of the normal triggers.

Also i have a favor to the sellers, why not install the 2 fuses before shipping, that way no insecurities about where to relocate the car fuse to ?
Maybe the 2 fuses in the pic have just been taken out for the photo op ??

Last edited:
Back