SGDCHW for SG9663DC (3-wire hardwire kit to enable PARKING MODE function) Timed & Low Battery Discharge Prevention

11.8 volts i think will be fine if you dont live in a place where you have to crank a really cold engine in the morning ( freezing ) but otherwise i think the consensus are to stick above 12 volts.

I got the hardwire kit delivered today. Now I just need someone to make a how-to install guide haha

With the unit set to 1FPS in parking mode, do you know what capacity SD card is required to last 12 hrs? And will there be an option to not be timed before shutdown and just run to minimum voltage setting?

Installed mine today and added details to the VW Golf Mk7 thread. Any technical reason why shutdown timer can't be extended to 24 hours or disabled?

Nice kit. We'll see how it performs long term. Keep up the good work.

Any technical reason why shutdown timer can't be extended to 24 hours or disabled?
we need to do some further testing before doing that, want to make sure it's all working correctly and reliably before we go making further changes, our initial test group was smaller than we needed so once we get some more feedback we'll look at other options

Anyone know what type of fuse tap is needed for a 2017 Honda CRV? Thanks in advance.

Anyone know what type of fuse tap is needed for a 2017 Honda CRV? Thanks in advance.

We've been keeping track, don't have that exact model but I have a hunch it would also be Mini ATO Low Profile based on the following.

2012 Honda Civic SI (Mini ATO Low Profile)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan (Mini ATO Low Profile)

I just received mine today. Thanks guys. It appears i got the mini ato piece, i assume i need to look somewhere in the fuse box but im not sure which spot im looking for at the moment. I will have to do some look up on accord forums and see what others guys did.

Looking at your post above this one, the '18 civic uses Mini ATO, accords probably are the exact same but will double check. Will need to find a write on installing this as well lol

Do you have the hard wire kit for 9663dc installed in your vehicle?

have you connected the SGDCHW already?
Sorry, I thought it was obvious lol

Yes, just installed it about 30 mins ago. I did the firmware upgrade first, then connected the SGDCHW - just delivered by Amazon today. It powers the DC, but no access to parking mode.

User error. All good now after I started the truck. Thanks!

Can anyone explain the following:

AE Metering – Center Weighted – Settings to select different AE metering table. -
ELI5?

Parking Monitor – 1FPS – Setting to select different framerates, (requires SGDCHW power lead).
Does it automatically go to parking monitor after the time set in the shutdown timer? or does it mean completely shut down after the selected time?
and what is the difference between 1FPS and 5FPS in terms of what the video looks like between those two settings? is it something like stop motion like video?

Shutdown Timer – 10min – Select different Parking Monitor shutdown timer values, (requires SGDCHW power lead).

Back