SGGCX2 on Front - Suggestions for Rear

PeteEV

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just ordered a SGGCX2 here in the UK but may want to fit a rear camera at some point in the future. I would welcome any suggestions for a rear camera that would be a good companion for the SGGCX2 in the front.

A Nissan Leaf (Electric Vehicle)

@PeteEV, after you receive your X2 see how in your opinion it will look as a rear dashcam (mounting to rear glass or to car ceiling, routing power cord etc). If you are happy with that solution then with your 2nd X2 purchase I can give you some additional discount.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Another X2 or if the first one is still in the box, see if you have the option of upgrading to the DC.

Yes two X2 seen counter productive, in that case you should have gone for the DC instead.

Isent the Leaf a hybrid ?

Im still arguing the mobius to be a great little rear camera, in the time where they really work ( daytime ) it do just fine, and when the darkness have taken over, the general thing ( movement of headlights out back ) it do pretty fine too.

One reason I didn't get a DC is that I was hesitant to run a cable from the front of the SUV all the way to the back. It could be easy to do, I don't know...it just seemed like it could be messy. The other reason is that the DC is very expensive, although maybe not quite as much as 2 separate cameras. But for installation, many SUVs have 12VDC accessible in the rear, making 2 cameras easier to install.

@PeteEV, after you receive your X2 see how in your opinion it will look as a rear dashcam (mounting to rear glass or to car ceiling, routing power cord etc). If you are happy with that solution then with your 2nd X2 purchase I can give you some additional discount.

Hi niko, have sent a message via amazon. I will make some measurements and post back on this forum - certainly interested in a second X2 as the other alternatives are more expensive and would just clutter the front windscreen.

Hi niko, have sent a message via amazon. I will make some measurements and post back on this forum - certainly interested in a second X2 as the other alternatives are more expensive and would just clutter the front windscreen.
Ok, keep on touch.

I have just taken a quick look at the DC and it seems to me that the specification of the DC isn't anyway near as good as that of the X2. Can anybody confirm that for me.

Which exact specs of DC in your opinion are not as good as X2?
I have just taken a quick look at the DC and it seems to me that the specification of the DC isn't anyway near as good as that of the X2. Can anybody confirm that for me.

Back