SGGCX2PRO+ beta firmware

Street Guardian - bright oncoming sun at sunset.
Link to the original in the description.

Ooooo thats a low sun you got there :cool:

Yes, it's just before sunset.

Even i know what CTOn means , and i am not colorblind either :)

The inclusion of Street Guardian SGGCX2PRO and search for satellites after an overnight stay.

So 1.23 from back in April is still beta? Any reservations about using it? The streetguardian.cam site still provides 1.22 as a download...

So 1.23 from back in April is still beta? Any reservations about using it? The streetguardian.cam site still provides 1.22 as a download...
there are some other changes coming which is why we haven't published that version, it's fine to use though

Firmware version 1.23 works fine, any problems when using is not noticed.

Hello ... I have updated my Sggcx2pro+ to firmware beta V1.26. Everything appears to be working fine so far.

Quick question ... can the dashcam still take still photos while in recording mode? I've never really had much use for that feature but thought I'd ask anyway. Thanks [emoji4]

Hello ... I have updated my Sggcx2pro+ to firmware beta V1.26. Everything appears to be working fine so far.

Quick question ... can the dashcam still take still photos while in recording mode? I've never really had much use for that feature but thought I'd ask anyway. Thanks [emoji4]
it will still save the photos when you press the emergency button or when the G-Sensor is triggered

@jokiin , What was the change to the rear camera driver? I'll be updating tomorrow and would like to know what to be on the lookout for.

it will still save the photos when you press the emergency button or when the G-Sensor is triggered
Thanks for the quick reply. When I hit the emergency button (or the g-sensor is tripped) it saves the "video" in the RO folder. If I remember correctly (before the new beta firmware) ... if I quick pressed the menu button it would take a "photo" while recording and it was placed in a separate photos folder. This feature has been deleted, correct?

Back