SGGCX2PRO+ beta firmware

yes V1.29 is newer, once next betas start it will be V1.30 or higher
Bitrate for CX2PRO+ in 30 fps mode will be increased to 30-35 Mbs? I would like to ride with such a day...

Bitrate for CX2PRO+ in 30 fps mode will be increased to 30-35 Mbs? I would like to ride with such a day...
we have some other image related changes we're looking at but not looking at increasing the 30fps bitrates at this time, they were recently increased from their previous levels already

we have some other image related changes we're looking at but not looking at increasing the 30fps bitrates at this time, they were recently increased from their previous levels already
Understood, thanks.

Street Guardian SGGCX2PRO+, Firmware V1-29 1920х1080 60fps 35Mbs +CPL, the sun towards and in the back.
Link to the original video in the description on YouTube.

Last edited:
YouTube was not nice to that video.
But naked trees like that lining the road do make it hard for a dashcam, sadly the trees along my favorute test site have been cut down.

Street Guardian SGGCX2PROplus, V1-29, 60fps, 35Mbs, CPL. City, evening.

Link to the original video in the description on YouTube.

indeed, he could run the higher bitrate to help with those situations, currently on the medium setting
I always use the average, so I did not change anything here.

We did increase the bitrates of all settings compared to the earlier version
Yes, I can see that. Thanks. I would like to try 30 fps with a speed of 30-35 Mbs. It's like a wish.:)

I have tried to install the 1.29 firmware update. However, the camera is saying firmware is X2PRO+190404v1.23.

I've followed the instructions in the update. The camera shows a blank screen, then boots up, and the settings are reset, and the memory card is erased. However, the firmware version doesn't change.

Try first to format card inside dashcam then copy-paste FW update file to memory card on your PC/laptop then try to update your dashcam one more time.

correct, new year holidays at the moment so no work happening right now while the engineers are away, will be back into it next month

Back