SGGCX2PRO+ Firmware Installation Issues

martipko

Reaction score
Country
Slovakia
Hi, I purchased the SGGCX2PRO, SGR291CAM and Parking Mode Recording Hardwire Kit. All instalation went well front camera works well but when I tried to plug in the rear cam it just keeps beeping not recording and it is difficult to get into the menu.
I managed to update firmware / XPRO190321V1.23 / but it seems that is the wrong one.
So I have tried to update to the plus version which should be SGGCX2PROplusFirmwareV1-22 but the camera is just ignoring the bin file on sd card and start recording. Any advice?
I am from Slovakia so sorry for my English.
Thank you

Converting SGGCX2PRO to SGGCX2PRO+ is a special two part process. I’ll private message you the detailed instructions now. Check your inbox here shortly.

Converting SGGCX2PRO to SGGCX2PRO+ is a special two part process. I’ll private message you the detailed instructions now. Check your inbox here shortly.

Hello can you please PM me the instructions as well. Running into the same problem, thanks.

X2Pro firmware supports 323 rear camera
X2Pro+ firmware supports 291 rear camera
Which rear camera do you have? Everything else is the same.

I bought the SGGCX2PRO and SGR291CAM and the card on the inside of the 291 package says I have to install the PLUS firmware. I found this thread, so I assume it's more than just installing the one file. Please PM me the instructions.

I bought the SGGCX2PRO and SGR291CAM and the card on the inside of the 291 package says I have to install the PLUS firmware. I found this thread, so I assume it's more than just installing the one file. Please PM me the instructions.

How long ago did you buy your SGGCX2PRO? Did you confirm it’s missing the + symbol from the Version page? What does the sticker say on that back of the product box sleeve? I’ll send instructions but please confirm

Sticker on the back of the product sleeve says "SGGCX2PRO-400".

The sticker will usually say if it has plus firmware but the best confirmation is to power on without rear camera attached and view menu “version” page to look for + symbol

Version from device says: X2PRO+(some numbers)v1.19

Forgot to mention I bought the cameras a week ago from Amazon US.

Version from device says: X2PRO+(some numbers)v1.19

You already have SGGCX2PRO+ (plus) firmware
No need for special conversion instructions.

We haven’t shipped non-plus firmware since last year. (That’s why I asked when you bought it)

Update the normal method to the latest version from here:

Just to be absolutely clear, I update with file SGGCX2PROplusFirmwareV1-22?

Just to be absolutely clear, I update with file SGGCX2PROplusFirmwareV1-22?

Yes 1.22 is the latest public / shipping version as of this reply today.

Latest pre-release beta testing version is posted here:

Hello. Could you please give me instructions how to converting SGGCX2PRO to SGGCX2PRO+ I also have the secondary camera SGR291CAM

Back